₪ Affirmation ~ forgiveness

Saturday
image courtesy of Prana-Violet Healing
This is a very powerful affirmation to clean the energy body from any external distrubance especially the attach cords. For maximum effect please repeat this forgiveness affirmation 3times twice or more per day. Click for more information about [Prana Violet Healing]





Forgiveness Affirmation
To the, Supreme God,
Divine Father, Divine Mother,
To my Higher Soul,
My Spiritual Guides,
To All the spiritual Guides
To My Spiritual Helpers,
To All The Spiritual Helpers
The Healing Angels,
To The Great Karmic Board,
I humbly invoke for Divine forgiveness
for all my wrong doings commited knowingly or unknowingly
in my past lives and present life.
I also forgive everyone for all their wrongdoings towards me and my family.
Please cast out all fear and doubt in me.
I am Forgiving and Forgeting,
I am Forgiving and Forgetting,
I am Forgiving and Forgeting.
I Conciously Accept this Manifest, Manifest, Manifest
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you
(Repeat 3X 2 X per day or More)

0 comments: